Got a story worth telling?
Join Mike Jackness and Dave Bryant as
a featured guest on the EcomCrew Podcast
From 300+ ratings
"The Ecomcrew Podcast has been our saving grace. The insights learned from this podcast are a huge part of how we have survived COVID and the inflationary recession that has followed. From marketing to logistics and much more, The Ecomcrew Podcast never disappoints in bringing fresh, actionable ideas to help your business to the next level."
- John Terry, VP, Ketonia LLC
Topics and Listener Demographic
We cover everything in ecommerce, from product development and sourcing to Amazon FBA and Facebook ads.
Our episodes typically last from 30 minutes to an hour and are mostly focused on tactical advice for ecommerce sellers, but every now and then we cover broader topics such as financial independence, success, and meaning.
The vast majority of our listeners are from the United States.
Other perks you’ll get when
you become a podcast guest:
- We will link to your site in the episode show notes, which will be published on the day your episode goes live.
- We will promote your episode in our weekly newsletter.
- In addition to all our podcast channels, your episode will be published on our Youtube channel as well for optimal reach.
- Social media posts via Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter promoting your episode will be published on the day your episode goes live.
- You can promote your products but it must bring value to our listeners.
We get multiple podcast guest applications everyday and publish only 6 episodes per month, so competition is fierce. That's why we’ve implemented an appearance fee so we only bring on guests who are truly committed to ecommerce.
All applications are vetted, and if you don’t get picked, we will refund 100% of your appearance fee.
The EcomCrew Podcast
The most transparent and authentic ecommerce podcast in the world. Actual brands, authentic numbers and actionable advice.Become a Guest